Today, read about the best places that are located near the New York City Center. Foods institutions that provide you with the tastiest food of the highest quality. This top is connected with Michael Ball’s and Alfie Boe’s show at the New York City Center, check out now.
Restaurants near New York City Center
- PizzArte In addition to the highest quality cuisine, the restaurant also features a changing gallery of contemporary art, giving guests the opportunity to re-engage with painting in a comfortable and relaxed setting. PizzArte captures the spirit of Naples with a restaurant that is truly Neapolitan in spirit—from the ingredients to the traditional preparations, to the presentation and the service, from the flavors to the feeling of the dining room—it is all Neapolitan. Everyone from the waitstaff to the general manager to the pizzaiolo and the executive chef is from Naples. PizzArte is the creation of a lawyer and an executive from Campania, both of whom have lived and worked in New York for years. These two art lovers are great fans of Neapolitan traditions and understand what it takes to exceed the expectations of New Yorkers.
- Beyond Sushi A 100% vegan eatery that celebrates the flavors and beauty of locally-sourced, seasonal produce. Beyond Sushi offers an assortment of distinctive sushi rolls and other nutritional staples at their three outposts in Manhattan. Chef and the team fuse unconventional pairings of fruit and vegetables with whole grains to create wide-ranging vegan dishes including dumplings, noodle salads, and noodle soups with catchy names such as “Smokey Tom,” “Chic Pea,” and “Jolly Onion.” In addition, the brand has reinvented their signature sushi rolls, rice bed salads, and paper wraps to intrigue the masses. Beyond Sushi strives to popularize a modern approach to traditional sushi by crafting intricate and wholesome dishes that are as pleasing to the eye as they are to the palate.
- Kingside Kingside, located on the street level of Viceroy Central Park New York, features Chef Marc Murphy’s interpretation of New American Cooking, alongside Gerber’s renowned bar program of handcrafted cocktails. The accessible menu takes its inspiration from Murphy’s childhood, highlighting items that trace back to his French heritage, Italian roots, American schooling and his love of travel. In addition to an extensive raw and crudo bar, appetizers include a variety of toasts, charcuterie and cheeses, salads and small plates, while larger entrees feature pastas, fish and meats with an emphasis on sharing, including some items, such as a 32 oz. Cowboy Ribeye and a Roasted Chicken meant to be ordered for two.The wine program at Kingside emphasizes the global scope of the menu with an international selection of approximately 100 bottles of sparkling, white and red, offered by the half and full bottle, as well as the quartino. The bar at Kingside, located in the front of the restaurant, features an extensive selection of regionally brewed craft beers, as well as a wide range of small-batch spirits and liquors. The cocktail menu includes an ever-changing selection of innovative cocktails highlighting market fresh ingredients in addition to classic cocktails with a modern twist.
- CHOPT At the Chopt they believe that its approach is the future of fast food. They are building the world where the fastest, most convenient, most accessible, most affordable food is healthy food, flavorful food, fine dining quality and creativity food, food that supports the local community, the local farmers and food systems, the local workers who are part of our team. No counting calories or fad diets or thinking about what goes into your mouth except what you’re craving. No thinking about your food. Just enjoying it. The way it should be.
- Souvlaki GR It is a first generation Greek, family-owned restaurant that prides itself on the experience as well as their fresh and authentic food. When you dine here, you feel like you are a part of the family. They have many items on the menu that are recipes passed down to them from both sides of their family. Join them for a relaxed and authentic dining experience, with all that you would expect from homemade Greek cooking.