This recipe for a delightful and juicy cheeseburger opens a range of publications about the food preparation.
Delicious, spicy roasted beef cutlet blending with buns, cooked mushrooms, and unusual sauce. An excellent combination!
- Lager beer
- Cream 10%
- Horseradish (sauce)
- Peeled mushrooms
- Beef cutlet
- Grilled mushrooms
- Hochland cheese
- Mix chopped garlic, salt, paprika, and oil with the uncovered mushrooms. Let it marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine salt and paprika to young beef mincemeat, stir completely and make cutlets.
- To cook the sauce, put and soften butter on a heated frying pan. Include flour, beer, and mustard. Stirring, bring to a boil.
- Combine cream, horseradish and cheese. After the cheese melts – transfer from the hot place, keeping it mild. Fry and cut mushrooms.
- Cook ready cutlets on both sides. Include Hochland cheese on top after you finish cooking.
- Now make a cheeseburger, put mustard on the bottom bun. Add the onion rings, abundantly mix with the sauce, cover with crispy lettuce, some slices of pickled cucumber.
- Now include the main component – cutlets! Precisely cover it with pieces of tomatoes, roasted mushrooms on top. Finish it with a bun smeared with sauce.
After 5 minutes (taking photos for Instagram) you can experience the gastronomic masterpiece.
Video source: How to cook that?