This time we will set up a national Mexican dish – best chicken Taco recipe! How are Tacos made? We need the accompanying ingredients for cooking Taco at home:
- chicken fillet
- green (young) onion
- peppers stuffed with cheese
- smoked paprika
- sweet pepper
- chili peppers
How to make Mexican Tacos?
- Chop chicken filet into little pieces, include mint leaves ground with salt, blend, equally spreading the blend over the meat. Put kefir, blend once more, leave to marinate.
- We picked sweet peppers loaded down with hot cheddar for Taco base. Finely cleave it, include green onions, and granulate to a paste.
- Include salt, smoked paprika and water to the cornmeal, shape the mixture.
- While the dough is resting, we should set up the chicken. fry it in a profound fryer, pre-abounded in breadcrumbs.
- Structure tortillas from the mixture, fry straightforwardly on the flame broil, on the two sides. At the point when the tortilla is prepared, structure a blank for Taco.
- Now set up a vegetable serving of mixed greens – include sweet peppers, tomatoes, and flame-broiled corn. Blend everything in with a little oil and season with Tabasco sauce.
- Spread the tortilla with pepper paste, put the chicken on top – a fiery plate of mixed greens!
Video source: How to cook that?