We maintain our publications by preparing an incredible shawarma with a Greek yogurt-based sauce and tender grilled chicken fillet. An amazingly bright taste!
- Greek yogurt
- chopped garlic
- lemon juice
- salt, pepper
Chicken fillet marinade:
- chicken fillet in small pieces
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- soy sauce
- salt, spices
- fresh cucumbers
- Bell pepper
- grilled chicken fillet
- Suluguni cheese
- Mix chopped chicken fillet with salt, ground black pepper, paprika, and turmeric. Add olive oil, soy sauce, and squeeze lemon juice. The marination should last at least 20 minutes.
- To make a sauce, chop the garlic, add it to Greek yogurt. Include salt and ground black pepper and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Move to vegetable preparation. For this, chop the cabbage into thin strips. Cut tomatoes and bell peppers into small cubes. Onion and cucumber – half sliced.
- Spread the chicken fillet on gill, fry on both sides until it becomes golden. Cut into small pieces and add butter.
- Now we proceed to make shawarma. Spread the pita bread. Put a little Suluguni cheese, cover it with enough cabbage. Generously grease the cabbage with a sauce based on Greek yogurt with garlic.
- Spread aromatic grilled chicken fillet on the sauce. Then add tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers and onions, grease again with sauce.
- Thoroughly wrap the pita to make shawarma. Place on the grill. Be cautious not to taste the shawarma until it is ready. Fry on both sides.
Prepared a masterpiece of culinary art: the pita is crispy, the filling is juicy, the cheese stretches well. Bon appetit!
Video source: How to cook that?