Julienne is a favorite dish for many people. However, we normally have it in little portions when requesting in the bistro. It’s often insufficient. Today we set up an entire griddle of cheddar sauce julienne!
- Chicken (fillet + hearts)
- Salt, pepper
- Chanterelle mushrooms
- Soy sauce
- Cream (10%)
- Let chicken filet marinate (lemon, soy sauce + salt + pepper + smoked paprika)
- Cook the hearts over high temperature.
- Prepare the chanterelles first. How to cook chanterelles? They request time to be ready. Include onion, garlic, and thyme.
- Make a sauce: cream + flour + salt + turmeric + nutmeg. It isn’t béchamel, it is our sauce:)
- Fry chicken filet on flame broil.
- It’s time to make julienne: add hearts and cut chicken to mushrooms. Pour the sauce. Liberally spread it with ground cheddar.
Video source: How to cook that?