We proceed with cooking excellent meals in the fresh air. Right now, we present fresh crispy potatoes with ribs, mushrooms, and a secret ingredient. An insane mix of flavors is the thing you need to eat tasty and filling!
- beef ribs
- beef tenderloin
- sunflower oil
- greens (fennel, parsley, thyme)
- Include chopped greens, garlic, salt, and pepper to the butter. Mix completely and put it in a safe spot.
- Pour sunflower oil on a warmed pan. At the point when the oil warms up, include cut mushrooms, fry a bit, include carrots, onions, and flavors.
- At the point when the mushrooms become golden, expel from the pan.
- Following, add meat ribs and tenderloin to the pan. Include salt and pepper, fry until completely cooked. Expel the meat part from the pan.
- From that point, give the crushed potatoes in the pan, include salt and pepper while frying.
- At the point when the potatoes are cooked, include cooked mushrooms and ribs. Blend altogether.
- It’s an ideal opportunity to include a mystery ingredient – butter with greens and garlic. Cover with a top, leave for a couple of moments.
Attention! The dish is very delicious and filling. Be cautious, we don’t need you to overeat. However, we now and again can’t avoid such an allurement 🙂
Video source: How to cook that?