And the best and the hotels for every budget as well. We continue our series about places near the upcoming concert at the New York City Center. We already have written about restaurants near the center and now hotels:
Hotels near the New York City Center
- Wellington Hotel New York’s historic Wellington Hotel has been welcoming guests from around the world for 114 years. The Hotel invites you to explore everything there is to see and do in this great City from our superb location near Broadway, Carnegie Hall, Central Park and Rockefeller Center. They offer a truly guest-centered experience assuring that you will feel completely at home. With the Park Cafe, a neighborhood favorite, Molyvos, an award-winning Greek restaurant, and a friendly, welcoming team, the Wellington is an ideal base for your business or leisure visits to New York City.
- Midtown NYC Hotel Midtown accommodations are centrally located across from Carnegie Hall and only minutes away from historic NYC attractions; Central Park, Columbus Circle, and 5th Avenue shopping beckon to the adventurous guest with a taste for the finer things in life. Travelers will find a host of thoughtful amenities, including a daily complimentary continental breakfast, fiber Wi-Fi access, and 24-hour complimentary snacks and coffee in the lobby. Relax after a long day in our refined lounge area, ending the evening with a complimentary hosted nightly wine hour. An elevated New York City experience is waiting, next to one of the world’s greatest musical icons. Make your plans, and join for a fresh new take on Manhattan luxury.
- Central Park South New York Hotel Viceroy Central Park is a boutique hotel occupying one of the most energetic locations in Midtown Manhattan; the fusion of business and leisure on West 57th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. Viceroy Central Park’s unparalleled amenities and culinary program pulsates throughout the 29 stories, featuring The Roof, a paramount rooftop lounge in addition to Kingside, a signature restaurant located off the lobby and fronting 57th Street. Helmed by celebrity chef Marc Murphy, Kingside features a small plates menu of New American cuisine and sets the standard for quality dining and exceptional service in a buzzing, vibrant atmosphere.
- WestHouse WestHouse offers a vast array of bespoke privileges; from breakfast and evening light fare with wine and beer, served daily in our lounge areas, to high-speed WiFi, all covered by our nightly Resident Fee. Extraordinary among luxury hotels in Manhattan, WestHouse Hotel New York is a true “house away from home,” a gracious retreat blending the plush comforts of an elegant Uptown apartment with the refined luxuries of a boutique hotel. Steps from Carnegie Hall, Central Park and Fifth Avenue, you are welcomed not only as a guest but as a Resident to your own private pied-à-terre in the artistic and cultural epicenter of New York City. Exclusive to Residents and their guests, the hotel’s chic Art Deco-inspired design by Jeffrey Beers International is enhanced with a signature scent by ambient specialist 12.29. Its Midtown location makes it ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, and a savy Concierge team curates exacting agendas with privileged insight and access.
- Manhattan Club Manhattan Club is a residential-style Boutique Hotel, local in the heart of New York City. The Manhattan Club introduces a unique experience, blending a vacation retreat with a luxury suite hotel. Centrally located in midtown Manhattan, it is convenient to many of New York City’s extraordinary and exciting attractions, encouraging you to experience the pace of the City by day and feel the pulse of the City by night. Enjoy breathtaking views of the city while relaxing in our private club lounge. They serve a Continental breakfast daily and serve cocktails during the evening. It’s the perfect place to start your day or end it after a night on the town.