It is better to celebrate the New Year 2015 on the northern shore of the Black Sea than on the southern shore of the White Sea! Therefore, we invite you to celebrate New Year 2015 with both feet on Deribasovskoy! That’s to your friendly company, collective, family, tribe or flocks offer New Year 2015 program stay in Odessa.
The first day (31 December 2014)
- Your foot touches land of Odessa. Particularly sentimental kiss the asphalt, picked up the suitcases with clothes, loaded the bus.
- We move into a cozy hotel “Peace”.
- Lunch (delicious and satisfying) in one of the many restaurants in Odessa
- Sightseeing tour of Odessa “From Duke to hatch.”
- Rest before the storm
- Evening New Year program 2015 (here or we can help, but for an additional amount)
- Happy 2015 New Year !!!
The second day (1 January 2015)
- Late breakfast (or early lunch)
- Excursion “Past Teschin home” (Criminal Odessa).
- Go on a tour with a visit to Moldavanka and Peresyp (them for the last 220 years could not destroy neither the city authorities, and none of the tour groups).
- Relax on Zh.I.Kusto and Y.Senkevich National Travel Award. Hike to the largest dolphinarium in Ukraine. We look at the dolphins breathe the sea breeze.
The third day (2 January 2015)
- The trip past the sea and across the estuary in the city of Belgorod-Dniester, where attend a very beautiful medieval fortress Ackerman. Visiting in the Bessarabian steppes Wine Cultural Center Shabo, leisurely tasting just a dozen wines and brandies.
- Return to Odessa.
The fourth day ( 3 January 2015)
- Tour “May you collapsed!” (Odessa catacombs).
- Lunch Time
- Excursion “Our Jewish Happiness” (Jewish Odessa).
Cost of New Year’s program for adults – 1200 UAH per person, vip-places (on couches and tables near the dance floor) – 1500 UAH per person. Cost of New Year’s program for children from 3 to 12 years – 50%.